Interested in joining us? We have two types of vendors: Daily vendors and lease holders. We invite anyone interested in
vending to read through our vendor handbook.
Daily Vendors are always welcome! It's a great way to try out our market and learn what vending
is all about without a seasonal commitment.
- We only accept new vendors who produce what they sell, with a strong preference for
farmers. Please specify if you are a community group, charity or fundraiser.
- Please fill out our Farmers’ Market Vendor Application.
- Any vendors of prepared foods or serving food must have prior approval from the Health Unit. Start by filling out their
Food Vendor Notification.
- We always try to make room for daily vendors, and although summertime Saturdays can be
tricky there's usually room on Tuesdays or Thursdays.
- Your fee will be $30/day for a stall, and after you have paid $185 total, you will no longer
be required to pay daily fees each time you vend in the remainder of the calendar year.
You will also be paid up as a member of the Belleville Farmers Market Association for the
- We need a minimum of 48 hours notice within the hours of 9-5pm by calling Jackie
Tapp (613) 848-8432, our market manager in order to book you into a stall.
The City of Belleville and the Belleville Farmers Market Association allocate annual leases
year for vendors wishing to reserve a booth for the year.
- Vendors must complete a Farmers Market Vendor Application and Lease Agreement each
year. These are due by November 30th of the year prior for returning vendors, and
January 31st for new applicants. The market board considers late applications on a rolling
basis whenever possible if there are additional available stalls.
- Any vendors of processed foods or serving food must have prior approval from Hastings
Prince Edward Public Health. Start by filling out the Food Vendor Notification. You can
submit it with your application to the city and it will be forwarded to HPEPH.
- Vendors from the previous year have first priority on leases, and will be mailed a renewal
package each Fall.
- Any lease openings will be allocated by the Farmers Market Association Board, with
preference given to farmers.
- After you have been accepted for a lease, you will be contacted for payment of your stall
fees to 1) The City of Belleville for $125 with parking or $90 without parking, per stall
due by November 30th of the year prior and 2) The Belleville Farmers’ Market
Association Fee of $60 per stall due by March 31st of the applicable calendar year.
All applications must be submitted to the City of Belleville, Katie Cousins is our contact at the
clerk's office and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
or (613) 967-3228
applicants must be in good standing with the Belleville Farmers Market Association and the Health
Unit. Our Health Unit contact is Jessica Carneiro and can be reached at JCarneiro@hpeph.ca
ext. 465. Please do not submit any payments with your application until
contacted by the City of Belleville
. Upon approval you will be contacted and can expect an
invoice from the City in the mail. Market association fees are also payable upon acceptance to
Justin Gifkins at Providence Family Farm or by e-transfer to
, please specify your farm name in the comments.